Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thing 7: I'm in ur internet, updatin mah blog.



Okay, so call me a dork (everyone does), but I don't think lolcats will ever not be funny to me. Some of them are less funny than others, but I can't help but giggle a little bit when I see a picture of a cat doing something odd, with a caption in a bizarre pidgin English. It's not just cats, of course (the lolrus gained internet fame for a while, for example), but cats are weird anyway, so it's easier to get funny pictures of them.




Anyway, when it came time to explore Flickr, I decided to embrace the full internet experience and search on the tag "lolcat." Several pages in I found this pic, which I thought was appropriate given the nature of this class:




The lolcat version of this picture is by kbaird on Flickr, and is taken from an actual cat photo by slava. Here's a link to kbaird's pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevlar/1152595430/


I am personally a Photobucket user, and have been for years, so I wasn't interested in creating a Flickr account I'd never use, but just for fun, here's something from my Photobucket - a pic of last year's jack-o-lantern:

1 comment:

  1. My cat makes it a point to walk all over my laptop while I am trying to work. I end up with random letters, numbers, and symbols. My cat is eyeballin' me right now...

    ReplyDelete