Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thing 22: Invasion of the Podcast People

For this Thing, I listened to the most recent few episodes of Onion Radio News. I found it on iTunes, which was my directory of choice because I'm already an iTunes user, and then subscribed to it, so now the new episodes will automatically download to my iTunes Library as they become available. For those who are interested, the most recent episode is embedded below. It's short, but the mid-week episodes of ORN are. The Sunday episodes are a little over two minutes and cover more than one "story."



I don't see myself doing much, if any, podcasting in the future, for reasons I've mentioned before - primarily unreliable accessibility for my students outside the classroom (or even inside the classroom, depending on where I teach).

No comments:

Post a Comment